Friday, September 17, 2010

i need to update more.

it's yom kippur.  the holiest day of the year for jewish people. i'll be spending this time thinking and reflecting. and not shopping! i got a sweater at banana last night (40% off) but i'm going to return it.  don't need it or really love that much. got my hair all chopped off and feel like a new woman.  i hope this cheers me up.  i've been doing much better at work lately. scored some huge interviews; writing is improving. i feel a little pep in my step. now i just need a man. ha! less stressed means i don't want to shop as much...yay me!

time for me to get happy again. maybe cutting my hair will do it? seems so small, but so big at the same time? also, re-evaluating my life in nyc has really put things in perspective for me. am i ready to leave? probably not. time for me to turn things around and get my priorities straight. one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment